Tennis Guidelines as of July 1st
Our outdoor tennis courts will remain open with the current guidelines in place. We will open our indoor bubble with the following guidelines:
The tennis shop and all courts will have the following hours of operation:
Monday-Friday 8:00am – 10:00pm
Saturday-Sunday 8:00am – 8:00pm
Please do not use the courts if you have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the past two weeks or are experiencing any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19;
We will provide sanitizing wipes located at designed areas if needed and please monitor social distancing when using.
- ALL PLAYERS FOR EACH COURT must be listed on the online reservation system prior to starting play. We encourage reservations to be made online, but you can contact the tennis shop during the new hours of operations of the courts.
- Please only play on the court that you have reserved. If a member is occupying that court and their time is finished, bump them from that court instead of moving to s different court.
- Access the courts only through the center openings and avoid touching the divider curtains. Be very aware of the social distance requirements when entering and exiting the courts. Indoors social distancing of 10 feet is being recommended for exercise activities. Adhere to all social distancing guidelines established by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC); and
- During Phase 3, there will be a maximum occupancy in the bubble of 30 members in the bubble.
- The bubble will be closed for ½ hour after each 2 hour reservation block to allow staff to sanitize the benches.
- Towel service and water jugs will be on each court with hand sanitizing stations.
- Please leave the courts immediately after completing play and do not congregate in the common area before or after playing.
- Ball machine rental and member ball hopper use are allowed during this phase.
With four outdoor Har-Tru, and four indoor Deco-turf courts, International’s tennis facilities feature the best tennis court conditions in the area. You’ll find our tennis programs offers competitive point play clinics as well as friendly play, geared to all levels.
Avid and novice players can find their fit, with year-round clinics for all ages, group, semi-private and private sessions, as well as tennis socials and annual tournaments. Fourth of July tournaments, Ladies member guests and summer tennis camps keep members and youth players busy throughout the year.
Whether playing or match-viewing, members enjoy our tennis and locker room amenities, with easy gatherings post-match on the refreshment terrace, and casual luncheon fare at new clubhouse.
Director of Tennis Craig Hardenbergh leads International’s growing tennis and program. As an industry professional with over 30 years of experience, he brings a wealth of expertise to the Club’s racquet sports culture.